Friday, April 6, 2007

San Felipe Land and Home


San Felipe has a new magazine and I think its going to be a big hit. San Felipe Land & Home is produced by John & Rachel Pack who I will be interviewing in the near future. You may have noticed I haven't posted to this blog for awhile...well there's a good reason. John asked me to write some articles for the second issue on the racks now and available in the online formate in early May. Anyway I was shocked at the reality of writing for someone who was going to print versus my short experience with writing for my blogs when something caught my eye that I want to write about... then I pushed a button. Its different in the world of printers, paper and physical distribution. I will be posting some of the articles that will appear in the next issue in the near future but in the mean time you new readers can catch up while I catch up. There are some great stories that have come out of some of San Felipe's recent events, the Cancer Walk & the Blues & Arts Festiva that have recently held...As I write San Felipe is parting in the streets as holy week festivities are going on round town There will be stories to tell... Check out San Felipe Land And Home

No comments: