Friday, January 19, 2007

How's the Fishin?


Today I had the opportunity to invite a number of Real Estate Professionals from Arizona & Puerto Penasco to keep an eye on San Felipe as we were keeping a watchful eye on their markets. Within minuets of my invitation I heard from Bo from Tucson who asked me how the fishing was here this time of year. My answer:
Funny you should ask, I am going to be interviewing an Ocean Biologist starting this evening who has been sent by the Mexican Gov to monitor the shrimp harvest. She spends every six months studying the sea of Cortez from different areas and looking for specific species. Keep an I on the blog I should have something written up within the week. As far as personal fishing?... It's been way to cold the last few weeks to even think about being out on a Panga.

No comments: